dúvidas sobre treino e alimentação, poste aqui que iremos ajudar!

Data
De
Assunto

My wife's physical exam

My wife was going to get her annual complete physical. She had never seen this doctor before. We just found him in the local listings.
We were both very excited as we waited in his exam room. My wife was terrified. She hated doctor exams. They are hugely embarrassing and humiliating and often painful for her.
I could see the fear on her face as we waited and waited.
After a forty-five minute wait because the doctor had some sort of emergency he had to deal with, the door opened and the doctor came in. The long wait and the anticipation made us both as wound up as people can be. Every nerve in my body felt electric. And then...
https://telegra.ph/My-wifes-physical-exam-06-07

Voltar

Procurar no site

© 2010 Todos os direitos reservados para BIGMONSTRO

Aviso Legal: Recusamos toda e qualquer responsabilidade legal advinda da utilização das informações disponibilizadas através do site BIGmonstro, o qual tem por objetivo a informação, divulgação e educação sobre temas da musculação, e cujos artigos expressam somente o ponto de vista dos seus respectivos autores. Tais informações não deverão, de forma alguma, ser utilizadas como substituto para o diagnóstico nutricional ou tratamento de qualquer doença sem antes consultar um profissional devidamente credenciado em seu conselho regional. As informações fornecidas não são individualizadas. Portanto, um profissional deve ser consultado antes de se iniciar uma atividade física.